10.28.2011

Elegant Pumpkin's
  
For the most part, I would have to say that I am a very traditional person. In fact, even when it comes to decorating, my favourite look for a room is "Traditional," apposed to "Retro" or "Modern" where the atmosphere can become very cold. However, when it comes to decorating pumpkins, I wanted to leave the traditional pumpkin carving and try something totally different this year. I did a little bit of research and stumbled upon some really cool ideas (most of which eliminate the messy part). They inspired me, so I thought they may also inspire you!

   

The Lace Pumpkin 
Probably the easiest way to accomplish this look is to use lace stocking!


The Diamond Pumpkin
Get the diamond look by gluing on rind-stones.

 Glitter Pumpkin's 
Slap on some glue and roll the pumpkin in some fairy dust. (hair spray might always work)

 Initials or Monogrammed Pumpkin's
Rather than carving a face, get a stencil for some pretty letters.

 Bead Work Pumpkin's
 Create a cool motif/design using beads or in this case, thumb tacks.

The Painted Pumpkin
Paint on a design or picture for a clean look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment